Wisconsin-Eau ClairePoll »
- Boston University extends Durocher's contract through '18-19 season
- NCHC commissioner Scherr says link to European job 'premature'
- Carpenito named new assistant for Union women
- Nebraska-Omaha assistant Johnson decides to 'go in another direction'
- Report: Bavis stepping down as Boston University associate coach
- Atlantic Hockey boosting scholarship limit, eyeing replacement for Connecticut
- Haddad says Alaska-Anchorage stick-swinging incident 'exaggerated'
- Morrisville tabs interim coach Krogol for full-time duty behind Mustangs' bench
- Former Minnesota-Duluth captain Larson new associate coach at Ohio State
- Report: Ousted Alaska-Anchorage coach Shyiak struck player with stick in 2011
- Atlantic Hockey Blog: Thoughts on Rhode Island and St. Anselm as possible AHA members
- From the Press Box: 32 NCAA tournament events up for bid soon around college hockey
- Hobey Watch: Final thoughts and a quick look at next season's potential Hobey hopefuls
- CCHA Blog: Paula's pick, April 13, 2013: NCAA championship game
- ECAC Blog: All apologies
- CCHA Blog: Paula's picks, April 11, 2013: Frozen Four
- Hobey Watch: No matter who takes the hardware, Hobey winner will break the mold
- CCHA Blog: Weekend work-up -- oh, wait. No. Not really.
- Hobey Watch: After regional weekend creates more questions than it answers, here's a Hat Trick prediction
- In The Corner: Commentary: It's time to give the ECAC its due
- Gallery: Yale celebrates its national championship
- Gallery: Yale vs. Quinnipiac
- Gallery: Friday night at the Frozen Four
- Gallery: Friday's Quinnipiac practice
- Gallery: Friday's Yale practice
- Gallery: Quinnipiac vs. St. Cloud State
- Gallery: Yale vs. Massachusetts-Lowell
- Gallery: St. Cloud State on Frozen Four Wednesday
- Gallery: Massachusetts-Lowell on Frozen Four Wednesday
- Gallery: Quinnipiac on Frozen Four Wednesday
- Remembering Tim Taylor: Thoughts on the legendary former Yale coach
The college hockey community is remembering former Yale coach Tim Taylor, who passed away Saturday. Here are some thoughts from USCHO's Jayson Moy and Dave Starman.
- Rohlik's long road to a head coaching position complete
An emotional roller coaster ended with Steve Rohlik leading Ohio State's program. J. Justin Boggs reports.
- NCHA is reborn
- Montgomery has tough act to follow at Denver, but he says infrastructure is in place
The new Pioneers coach hopes to get the team to buy into his system quickly. Matthew Semisch reports.
- Despite tough night in net, Hartzell was key to Quinnipiac season
The Hobey Baker Award finalist says he felt fine in the crease in the Bobcats' loss. Nate Owen reports.
- The road never traveled: Yale completes unparalled title run
No one had ever beaten three No. 1 seeds in the same NCAA tournament until the Bulldogs' national championship. David H. Hendrickson reports.
- Yale's tournament defense demonstrates that sometimes statistics can lie
The Bulldogs were 27th nationally in defense entering the title game but they allowed only 1.25 goals per game in the NCAA tournament. Paula C. Weston reports.
- On his birthday, Yale's Malcolm emerges a Frozen Four star
The Bulldogs goaltender stopped all 36 shots and saved his best for last. Tyler Buckentine reports.
- Before LeBlanc heads to the pros, Hobey comes calling
The Hobey Baker Award winner from St. Cloud State has teaching in his future, but hockey is up first. Tyler Buckentine reports.
- Fourth meeting for Quinnipiac, Yale has everything on the line
The teams last met in the ECAC Hockey consolation game, and Saturday's Frozen Four championship atmosphere will be quite different. Jim Connelly reports.
- This time, St. Cloud State the victim of an opponent's fast start
The Huskies used good opening periods to get to the Frozen Four, but Quinnipiac turned the tables. Tyler Buckentine reports.
- Samuels-Thomas gives Quinnipiac an early boost, and teammates feed off it
The Bobcats winger scored early and set up the second goal in the semifinal win. Nate Owen reports.
- For Massachusetts-Lowell, the magic disappears
The River Hawks were outshot 23-3 over the third period and overtime. David H. Hendrickson reports.
- Yale blocks out one bad minute, keeps dictating the game
The Bulldogs allowed two goals in 14 seconds and nothing else in their semifinal win. Paula C. Weston reports.
- Commentary: The scouting report on Massachusetts-Lowell, Yale, St. Cloud State and Quinnipiac
Dave Starman gets into what makes the Frozen Four teams tick.