- Jacobs gives up last three years at Michigan State, signs with OHL's Sting
- North Dakota down a defenseman as Schmaltz forgoes senior year to sign with Blues
- RIT gives women's coach McDonald a five-year contract extension
- Denver adds former Alaska coach MacMillan as new assistant coach
- Report: Hakstol to owe North Dakota $100K for opting out of contract
- Interactive data: How college hockey programs scored in NCAA's Academic Progress Rate
- Miller leaves Providence after one season as associate head coach
- Franklin Pierce hires former UConn coach Marshall to lead program
- Muse leaves Yale staff to become head coach in USHL
- Former Norwich coach, athletic director Priestley passes away
- WCHA: With three top-10 teams, WCHA's Final Five has some star power in return to St. Paul
- NCHC: Beyond the trophy, St. Cloud State has most to play for at NCHC's Frozen Faceoff
- Hockey East: Of Hockey East's semifinalists, some need playoff title more than others
- Atlantic Hockey: Season at stake for Atlantic Hockey's four remaining teams in championship weekend
- ECAC: ECAC Hockey's final four head to Lake Placid looking for elusive playoff title
- Big Ten: Nothing is guaranteed as all six Big Ten teams reach the league tournament weekend
- From the Press Box: Dave Hakstol's route to the NHL: An anomaly or the start of something bigger?
- From the Press Box: An update as leagues, teams start releasing schedules for the 2015-16 season
- From the Press Box: Boston University, North Dakota the favorites in College Hockey Pickem 2015
- In The Corner: Moving the regionals to campus sites a mixed bag with NCAA tournament coaches
- Big Ten Blog: A few thoughts on tournament attendance
- WCHA Blog: Three thoughts from the Final Five
- Atlantic Hockey Blog: Atlantic Hockey Picks, the final results
- Hockey East Blog: Reflections from the Hockey East Championship Weekend and NCAA selection process
- NCHC Blog: Three things: March 22
- Atlantic Hockey Blog: Three Things: March 22, 2015
- Gallery: Providence celebrates its first national championship
- Gallery: Providence beats Boston University for the national championship
- Gallery: Wednesday Frozen Four practices
- Gallery: Fans give Omaha a Frozen Four send-off
- Gallery: Omaha beats RIT to advance to the Frozen Four
- Gallery: Providence ends 30-year Frozen Four drought by beating Denver
- Gallery: North Dakota downs St. Cloud State in West Regional final
- Gallery: Boston University beats Minnesota-Duluth in Northeast Regional final
- Gallery: Saturday at the Midwest Regional
- Gallery: Saturday at the East Regional
- 'Dream come true' for new North Dakota coach Berry
After Dave Hakstol left for the head coaching job with the NHL's Philadelphia Flyers, UND quickly locked up Brad Berry as his replacement.
- NWHL launches to cautious optimism
The launch of the National Women's Hockey League generated a lot of media buzz, but potential players are approaching it with caution. The league would be the first women's league to pay its players. Nicole Haase reports in a special to USCHO.
- Fans celebrate Providence's run to the national title at campus ceremony
A packed crowd occupied Schneider Arena on Tuesday afternoon, with its full focus turned to the video scoreboard that was replaying the final period of last Saturday's NCAA championship game.
- Boston University finally gets too close to the fire in title game loss
One could make the case that the seeds of BU's destruction were sown in the two games leading up to the title contest.
- After hitting reset button, Providence's Gillies plays big down the stretch
The junior allowed a soft goal in the first period but rebounded to make 49 saves.
- Hobey winner Eichel on comparison to Kariya: 'It's the greatest compliment'
The Boston University freshman is just the second rookie to win the award, joining the former Maine star.
- Conference foes Boston University, Providence set for national title matchup
The Terriers and Friars last played in October, long before the teams became what we see today.
- Ammerman adds 2015 Hockey Humanitarian Award to an already impressive resume
The Wisconsin senior spearheaded the creation of a women's soccer league in rural Kenya.
- Mike Richter Award winner McIntyre credits family, coaches for development
The North Dakota junior earned the award as the nation's top Division I men's goaltender.
- Greer brings grit to Boston University's second line, and goals follow
The freshman was moved up to play with Cason Hohmann and Ahti Oksanen for the playoffs.
- Almost an amazing comeback for North Dakota, but hole was too deep
UND scored two third-period goals but feel short in the Frozen Four semifinals.
- With another barrage of shots, Providence shows it has more than just a strong defense
The 48 shots on goal in Thursday's win over Omaha was only the Friars' third-highest total of the season.
- Omaha a step behind in first Frozen Four appearance, but optimistic for future
The Mavericks lost to Providence 4-1 in Thursday's national semifinal.
- 1,500-mile road trip brings three buses of Omaha students to Boston
The students paid $250 each for the trip, with the rest covered by the school, sponsorships and donations.
- In 2015 Frozen Four semifinals, East meets West
Hockey East's Boston University and Providence face off against the NCHC's North Dakota and Omaha on Thursday.