Minnesota StatePoll »
- New Hampshire blueliner Pesce leaves early for Carolina deal
- Best offense beats best defense, but Boston University's advantage is slim
- Trinity heads up D-III men's All-American picks
- Sid Watson Award goes to 'outstanding,' 'well-rounded' St. Thomas goalie Fielding
- Amherst's Arena selected AHCA D-III Coach of the Year
- Hargrove signs with Boston, done at Western Michigan after three years
- Colgate junior Baun bolts school to sign with Chicago
- Michigan loses Copp one year early to Winnipeg
- Babson goalie Murray parlays stellar season into 2015 Concannon Award
- Mercyhurst's Sisti among three finalists for Minnesota-Duluth women's coaching vacancy
- WCHA: With three top-10 teams, WCHA's Final Five has some star power in return to St. Paul
- NCHC: Beyond the trophy, St. Cloud State has most to play for at NCHC's Frozen Faceoff
- Hockey East: Of Hockey East's semifinalists, some need playoff title more than others
- Atlantic Hockey: Season at stake for Atlantic Hockey's four remaining teams in championship weekend
- ECAC: ECAC Hockey's final four head to Lake Placid looking for elusive playoff title
- Big Ten: Nothing is guaranteed as all six Big Ten teams reach the league tournament weekend
- From the Press Box: Boston University, North Dakota the favorites in College Hockey Pickem 2015
- In The Corner: Moving the regionals to campus sites a mixed bag with NCAA tournament coaches
- Big Ten Blog: A few thoughts on tournament attendance
- WCHA Blog: Three thoughts from the Final Five
- Atlantic Hockey Blog: Atlantic Hockey Picks, the final results
- Hockey East Blog: Reflections from the Hockey East Championship Weekend and NCAA selection process
- NCHC Blog: Three things: March 22
- Atlantic Hockey Blog: Three Things: March 22, 2015
- Big Ten Blog: Three thoughts from the B1G Tournament
- ECAC Blog: Colgate falls just short, while Yale gets a second life
- Gallery: North Dakota downs St. Cloud State in West Regional final
- Gallery: Boston University beats Minnesota-Duluth in Northeast Regional final
- Gallery: Saturday at the Midwest Regional
- Gallery: Saturday at the East Regional
- Gallery: Friday at the West Regional
- Gallery: Friday at the Northeast Regional
- Gallery: Boston University beats UMass-Lowell in Hockey East final
- Gallery: Saturday at the NCHC Frozen Faceoff
- Gallery: Minnesota takes Big Ten title with win over Michigan
- Gallery: Harvard downs Colgate in the ECAC Hockey final
- After allowing opening goal, McIntyre stays the course for North Dakota
The UND goaltender improved to 5-1 with a 1.26 GAA and .957 save percentage in NCAA tournament games.
- Omaha appreciates first NCAA tournament win but isn't satisfied
The Mavericks beat Harvard in the Midwest Regional semifinals to improve to 1-2 in the tournament.
- Miami comes painfully close to completing miracle comeback against Providence
The RedHawks scored three times with an extra attacker in the final 8:34 and had a chance to tie late.
- In 'heavyweight fight,' Boston University comes up with a late knockout
The Terriers did what they do best -- win the third period -- to advance to the Frozen Four.
- Good start, determined defense key another RIT first-round upset
The Tigers took out No. 1 overall seed Minnesota State in the Midwest Regional semifinals.
- Denver gets better of matchup of elite defensemen against Boston College
With each team skating three NHL draft picks on defense, goals figured to be at a premium Saturday between Denver and Boston College in the opening game of the East Regional.
- After turning the page, North Dakota back to a familiar style and result
UND beat Quinnipiac in the West Regional semifinals after losing twice in the NCHC Frozen Faceoff last weekend.
- Brodzinski lauded for 'unbelievable character' in shaking off injury for St. Cloud State
The junior tied the West Regional semifinal game against Michigan Tech with 37.3 seconds left, setting the stage for St. Cloud State to advance.
- With atmosphere lacking, Minnesota-Duluth turns promising rivalry game into a rout
The Bulldogs weathered Minnesota's early surge and scored three first-period goals to take control of the Northeast Regional semifinal.
- Wisconsin-River Falls, Plattsburgh lead All-USCHO Women's D-III teams
Wisconsin-River Falls led the selections for the All-USCHO Women's D-III teams with five players, while national champion Plattsburgh has four players on the teams.
- Minnesota, Boston College lead All-USCHO Women's D-I teams
Minnesota led the way with six selections on the All-USCHO Women's D-I teams, while Boston College placed five players. Nine other schools are represented.
- Picking the regionals: USCHO writers break down the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament
Some of USCHO's conference writers pick the teams they think will advance to the Frozen Four in this weekend's NCAA regionals.
- 2015 Midwest Regional preview: Two teams hope to break the ice with first NCAA wins
Minnesota State, Omaha, Harvard and RIT play in South Bend, Ind.
- 2015 East Regional preview: Two teams enter after a win, two enter after a break
Miami, Denver, Boston College and Providence play in Providence, R.I.
- 2015 West Regional preview: Challengers line up to try to take down regional host North Dakota
North Dakota, Michigan Tech, St. Cloud State and Quinnipiac play in Fargo, N.D.