The first full weekend of the regular season provided enough to shake up the USCHO.com Division I Men’s Poll.
Michigan moved up two spots to third, and Boston University entered the top 10 after each won a pair of games.
The Wolverines swept a series at Bowling Green; the 10th-ranked Terriers won the Ice Breaker Tournament by beating No. 15 Wisconsin and No. 19 Notre Dame.
Boston College maintained the top spot, earning 48 of 50 first-place votes. No. 2 North Dakota got the other two votes.
St. Cloud State fell out of the top 10, dropping to 11th from fourth after losing to unranked Clarkson at the Mutual of Omaha Stampede.
Nebraska-Omaha entered the poll at No. 17 after winning both games at its tournament. One of those victories was against Rochester Institute of Technology, which fell out of the poll.
In games between ranked teams on this week’s schedule:
- No. 1 Boston College plays at No. 6 Denver on Friday and Saturday.
- No. 3 Michigan plays at No. 9 New Hampshire on Saturday.
- No. 4 Miami plays at No. 11 St. Cloud State on Friday and Saturday.
- No. 8 Maine travels to No. 20 Michigan State for a Thursday-Friday series.
- And No. 13 Minnesota hosts No. 17 Nebraska-Omaha on Friday and Saturday.