College Hockey:
Players from Curry hospitalized after nitrous dioxide exposure

According to a report from MyFoxBoston.com, 28 players from the Curry College men’s team were hospitalized for nitrous dioxide exposure following Thursday night’s game in Providence, R.I., against Johnson and Wales.

In a letter sent to all Curry students, Curry dean of students Maryellen Kiley said that the nitrous dioxide exposure was caused by a Zamboni.

All the patients are in good condition.

The following is a self-policing forum for discussing views on this story. Comments that are derogatory, make personal attacks, are abusive, or contain profanity or racism will be removed at our discretion. USCHO.com is not responsible for comments posted by users. Please report any inappropriate or offensive comments by clicking the “Flag” link next to that comment in order to alert the moderator.

Please also keep “woofing,” taunting, and otherwise unsportsmanlike behavior to a minimum. Your posts will more than likely be deleted, and worse yet, you reflect badly on yourself, your favorite team and your conference.

North Dakota 2016 National ChampionsBNY Mellon Wealth Management