Format: All 11 teams qualify. The top five seeds get byes into the quarterfinals, while seeds six through 11 play first-round series to determine the final three teams in the quarterfinals.
First round: Best-of-three series, March 4-6 at campus sites: Seed 11 at 6, 10 at 7, 9 at 8. Schedule/results
Quarterfinals: Best-of-three series, March 11-13 at campus sites: Lowest remaining overall seed at 1; second-lowest remaining overall seed at 2, third-lowest remaining seed at 3, 5 at 4. Schedule/results
Championship: At Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, N.Y. March 18: Semifinals, 5 p.m. EDT and TBA. March 19: Semifinal winners, 7 p.m. EDT. Schedule/results
Note: Teams are reseeded after the first and quarterfinal rounds.
Watch this page for all of USCHO.com’s game recaps, columns, features and blog posts from the 2016 Atlantic Hockey conference playoffs.
Sunday, March 20
Saturday, March 19
- Bracketology Blog: A prediction for the 2016 NCAA tournament bracket
- Photos: Gallery: RIT wins its second straight Atlantic Hockey playoff title
- Recap: Powell, RIT topple Robert Morris for second straight Atlantic Hockey title
- Live Blogs: Updates from the Atlantic Hockey championship game
- Bracketology Blog: Three teams on the bubble ahead of Saturday's games