- North Dakota women's player Marvin injured in auto accident
- Quinnipiac AD McDonald calling it a career next June
- D-I women's poll shows Minnesota a unanimous No. 1 as Gophers regain top spot
- College Hockey America awarded NCAA women's tournament automatic bid
- Minnesota remains at the top of Division I women's poll
- Former U.S. Olympian Bellamy named to Merrimack women's coaching staff
- Penn State women's assistant Kearns tabbed new head coach at Neumann
- WCHA women's coaches make Minnesota league favorite in preseason poll
- Minnesota starts preseason ranked No. 1 in Division I women's poll
- Robert Morris, Mercyhurst sit atop preseason CHA coaches' poll
- Wednesday Women: Trends and turns
Candace and Arlan ponder whether newly ranked Bemidji State is an NCAA contender, whether anyone can stop Boston College in Hockey East, and debate the explosive volatility in the ECAC and CHA.
- Wednesday Women: Win one, lose one
Candace and Arlan ponder the topsy-turvy results from the weekend, which produced a few very surprising results, and look at how a few conference races are shaping up with a full month of play underway.
- Wednesday Women: Finding consistency
Candace and Arlan look at dominating wins by Minnesota and Boston College against top 10 opponents and ponder what upcoming roster absences for the Four Nations Cup might do to their college teams.
- Wednesday Women: Finding Cinderella
Candace and Arlan look at the results from four series this past weekend that pitted potential NCAA tournament squads against each other, and search for potential Cinderellas among the rest of the teams in the conferences.
- Wednesday Women: Finding order in chaos
A spate of ties and a few upsets have Candace and Arlan wondering whether favorites are just experiencing early-season stumbles, or if something more troubling is in the works.
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 21
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 16
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 14
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 09
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 7
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 3
- Women's D-I picks: Oct. 31
- Women's D-I wrap: 10/27
- Women's D-I picks: Oct. 24
- Women's D-I wrap: Oct. 19
- Gallery: North Dakota gets series split with Miami
- Gallery: Lyon gets Tim Taylor Cup as Yale beats Harvard
- Gallery: Johnson & Wales at Wentworth
- Gallery: Minnesota-Duluth overcomes St. Cloud State in OT
- Gallery: Sights of the Liberty Hockey Invitational
- Gallery: A look inside HarborCenter as Canisius hosts Ohio State
- Gallery: Minnesota completes home sweep of North Dakota women
- Gallery: Boston College beats Colorado College in home opener
- Gallery: Miami completes sweep of Ohio State
- Gallery: Boston University defeats U.S. Under-18 Team