- New Hampshire women's coach McCloskey fired after 'inappropriate physical contact'
- Business as usual: Minnesota still No. 1 in D-I women's rankings
- Minnesota gains all 15 first-place votes, stays No. 1 in D-I women's rankings
- First loss of season doesn't keep Minnesota out of top spot in D-I women's poll
- WCHA women's commissioner Martin retiring at end of 2013-14 season
- Harvard women's coach Stone wins NCAA Silver Anniversary Award
- CHA hands out one-game bans to Robert Morris' St. Louis, Mercyhurst's Chippy
- Minnesota reigns atop D-I women's poll - again
- Report: Maine women's coach Lewis steps down amid potential violations
- Ten finalists named for four men's Frozen Four bids
- Wednesday Women: Thanksgiving tumbles
Candace and Arlan check out the volatile CHA, ponder where Quinnipiac goes from here, if any team can threaten the WCHA big three, and look at top offenses and defenses.
- Wednesday Women: Brawls, benchmarks, and beginnings
Candace and Arlan look at some of the recent brawls in the women's game, the continued uncertainty in Hockey East, and where new programs might start up.
- Wednesday Women: Surprise, surprise
Candace and Arlan take a look at the surprising results from the ECAC over the weekend, examine the top rookies in the CHA, Boston University's continued good play, and the gap in the WCHA between the top three and everyone else.
- Wednesday Women: Looking East
We ponder whether Syracuse is a legitimate threat after its win over Boston College, whether New Hampshire and Providence are on track to return to their glory days, why Bemidji drives Minnesota crazy, and Wisconsin's upcoming brutal eight-game stretch.
- Wednesday Women: Big Red Machine(s)
Candace and Arlan look at early results from the ECAC, the trends in the WCHA, and whether the CHA and Hockey East are more than a one-horse race.
- Women's D-I wrap: Dec. 2
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 29
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 25
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 22
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 18
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 15
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 11
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 7
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 4
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 1
- Gallery: AIC at UMass Lowell
- Gallery: Princeton at Minnesota women
- Gallery: Holy Cross at Boston College
- Gallery: Minnesota-Duluth at Minnesota
- Gallery: Michigan at Nebraska-Omaha
- Gallery: Salve Regina at Wentworth
- Gallery: Boston College at Boston University
- Gallery: Bowling Green at Minnesota State
- Gallery: St. Cloud State at North Dakota
- Gallery: Air Force at RIT