- Duluth native Connolly named new women's assistant coach with Bulldogs
- Yale women add former St. Lawrence star Boulier to coaching staff
- Former RIT goalie Madolora joins Tigers' women's staff as new assistant coach
- Former Elmira women's standout Ryan hired as Northeastern's operations coordinator
- North Dakota reveals new Fighting Hawks logo
- Clarkson women add former Princeton assistant Tony Maci as new Golden Knights assistant
- Colgate assistant Sciba takes Union women's head coaching gig
- WCHA awards postgraduate scholarships to Alaska-Anchorage's Sevalrud, North Dakota's Amsley-Benzie
- National search underway for next WCHA women's commissioner
- Dartmouth tabs Canadian national team coach Schuler to lead Big Green women's team
- Crowley caps historic season with USCHO coach of the year nod
She led her team to a better record in every category this year, and fell short in the last game of the season. For becoming only the second coach to lead her team to a 40-win season, and for improving her team in every measurable category, Boston College's Katie Crowley is the USCHO coach of the year.
- Outgoing seniors changed the game
The group graduating at schools this spring includes three Patty Kazmaier Award winners, Olympic stars, and players who elevated their programs to national prominence and helped them set records. Gabbi Riggi reports.
- Potomak outshines others as USCHO rookie of the year
She scored the goal in overtime that lifted Minnesota over arch-rival Wisconsin in the first game of the Frozen Four, and then struck against Boston College in the championship. game. Those were two of many goals USCHO rookie of the year Sarah Potomak scored this season.
- Desbiens voted USCHO Women's D-I Player of the Year
She smashed every goaltending record in the NCAA book, and followed it with one of the best postseasons ever. For that, Wisconsin junior Ann-Renée Desbiens has been named USCHO's player of the year.
- Defense keys Minnesota's success
Facing BC's top offense, Minnesota knew if needed defense from not just its goalies and defensemen, but the forwards as well for a complete team win.
- Weekend Picks: March 17
- Weekend Wrap: March 13
- What to Watch: Super Saturday
- Weekend Picks: March 11
- Weekend Wrap: March 6
- What to Watch: March 4
- Weekend Picks: March 4
- Weekend Wrap: Feb. 28
- What to Watch: Feb. 26
- Weekend Picks: Feb. 26
- Gallery: College players at the 2016 NHL Draft
- Gallery: College players and recruits at the 2016 NHL Scouting Combine
- Gallery: North Dakota celebrates its eighth national title
- Gallery: Quinnipiac, North Dakota play for the national championship
- Gallery: Open skate, preparations for Frozen Four championship game
- Gallery: Friday brings autographs, awards at the Frozen Four
- Gallery: Quinnipiac, North Dakota practice on eve of championship game
- Gallery: North Dakota downs Denver in Frozen Four semifinals
- Gallery: Quinnipiac beats Boston College in Frozen Four semifinals
- Gallery: Frozen Four teams practice at Amalie Arena