- Longtime Minnesota-Duluth women's coach Miller out at end of '14-15 season
- Villila on crutches, but may miss rest of season for Minnesota-Duluth women
- Hockey Humanitarian Award seeks nominations for college hockey's finest citizen
- North Dakota women's player Marvin injured in auto accident, 'lucky to be alive'
- Quinnipiac AD McDonald calling it a career next June
- D-I women's poll shows Minnesota a unanimous No. 1 as Gophers regain top spot
- College Hockey America awarded NCAA women's tournament automatic bid
- Minnesota remains at the top of Division I women's poll
- Former U.S. Olympian Bellamy named to Merrimack women's coaching staff
- Penn State women's assistant Kearns tabbed new head coach at Neumann
- What does the end of Miller's time in Duluth signal?
Minnesota-Duluth's announcement that it won't renew Shannon Miller's contract has sent shock waves through Women's D-I hockey.
- Wednesday Women: Wrap it up
In their final discussion of the first half, Candace and Arlan look at whether Harvard and Cornell are back to being threats, ponder Minnesota's shellacking of St. Cloud, and look at which teams are in contention and what games are the ones to watch in the second half.
- Concussions can take a heavy toll on their victims
Concussions have knocked some high-profile players out of the women's game, and left them with lasting effects. Part II of a two-part feature.
- Wednesday Women: By any means necessary
Boston College and Quinnipiac are winning games by completely opposite approaches, Mercyhurst looks likely to make an 11th straight NCAA tournament, Minnesota and Wisconsin continue to look strong, and everyone else has question marks.
- Soccer league in Kenya takes off thanks to Ammerman
While in Kenya, Brittany Ammerman purchased a soccer ball, thinking it might help her break the ice with people and pass the time. Instead, it's led to the creation of the Nikumbuke Women's Soccer League. Ammerman plans to return to Kenya to see the women play in person. Nicole Haase reports in a special to USCHO.
- Sisti has accomplished big things at little Mercyhurst
- Illikainen sisters take different courses after high school
- Concussions have an impact on women's hockey
- Jenner and the Big Red try to work themselves out of an unfamiliar hole
- Pfalzer, Bender are two of many reasons Boston College is fast becoming the team to beat
- Weekend wrap: Dec. 15
- Women's D-I picks: 12-12
- Women's D-I wrap: Dec. 8
- Women's D-I picks: Dec. 5
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 30
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 29
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 28
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 23
- Women's D-I picks: Nov. 21
- Women's D-I wrap: Nov. 16
- Gallery: Boston College goes into break with win over Michigan
- Gallery: Sikura scores twice as Dartmouth beats Princeton
- Gallery: Alaska beats No. 2 Minnesota State in OT
- Gallery: Minnesota visits Northeastern
- Gallery: Minnesota defeats Boston College
- Gallery: Minnesota-Duluth rallies in third period to beat Omaha
- Gallery: Webster scores two as St. Lawrence beats Princeton
- Gallery: North Dakota gets series split with Miami
- Gallery: Lyon gets Tim Taylor Cup as Yale beats Harvard
- Gallery: Johnson & Wales at Wentworth