Format: All 12 teams qualify. The top four seeds get byes into the quarterfinals.
First round: Best-of-three series, March 8-10 at campus sites: Seed 12 at 5, 11 at 6, 10 at 7, 9 at 8. Schedule/results
Quarterfinals: Best-of-three series, March 15-17 at campus sites. Lowest-remaining seed at 1, second-lowest remaining seed at 2, third-lowest remaining seed at 3, fourth-lowest remaining seed at 4. Schedule/results
Championship: At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. March 22: Semifinals, 4 and 7:30 p.m. EDT. March 23: Third-place game, 4 p.m. EDT; championship game, 7 p.m. EDT. Schedule/results
Note: Teams are reseeded after the first and quarterfinal rounds.
Watch this page for all of USCHO.com’s game recaps, columns, features and blog posts from the 2013 ECAC Hockey conference playoffs.
Saturday, March 23
- Union's Grosenick has issue with ECAC Hockey Championship leaving Atlantic City
- Recap: Grosenick backstops Union to win over Brown, second straight ECAC Hockey playoff title
- Recap: Quinnipiac's third-place win takes NCAA fate out of Yale's hands
- Yale watches scoreboard as Quinnipiac looks ahead
- Live Blogs: Follow the ECAC Hockey consolation, championship games
- Photos: Gallery: Friday at the ECAC Hockey Championship