Format: All 12 teams qualify. The top four seeds get byes into the quarterfinals.
First round: Best-of-three series, March 4-6 at campus sites: Seed 12 at 5, 11 at 6, 10 at 7, 9 at 8. Schedule/results
Quarterfinals: Best-of-three series, March 11-13 at campus sites. Lowest-remaining seed at 1, second-lowest remaining seed at 2, third-lowest remaining seed at 3, fourth-lowest remaining seed at 4. Schedule/results
Championship: At Herb Brooks Arena, Lake Placid, N.Y. March 18: Semifinals, 4 and 7:30 p.m. EDT. March 19: Championship game, 7:30 p.m. EDT. Schedule/results
Note: Teams are reseeded after the first and quarterfinal rounds.
Watch this page for all of USCHO.com’s game recaps, columns, features and blog posts from the 2016 ECAC Hockey conference playoffs.
Monday, March 21
Saturday, March 19
- After Anas injury, Quinnipiac depth comes through in ECAC Hockey title game
- Bracketology Blog: A prediction for the 2016 NCAA tournament bracket
- Photos: Gallery: Quinnipiac skates away with ECAC Hockey's Whitelaw Cup
- Recap: Power-play strikes send Quinnipiac to first ECAC Hockey playoff title
- Live Blogs: Updates from the ECAC Hockey championship game
- Bracketology Blog: Three teams on the bubble ahead of Saturday's games
- ECAC Blog: Saturday's championship pick
Friday, March 18
- Chance to repeat puts Harvard in unfamiliar territory
- In beating Dartmouth, Quinnipiac finally enjoys some semifinal success
- Photos: Gallery: Quinnipiac, Harvard earn ECAC Hockey semifinal wins
- Recap: Criscuolo redirection in overtime sends Harvard past St. Lawrence
- Recap: Top seed Quinnipiac moves within a victory of ECAC title after beating Dartmouth
- Live Blogs: Updates from the ECAC Hockey semifinals