Format: All 12 teams qualify. The top four seeds get byes into the quarterfinals.
First round: Best-of-three series, March 7-9 at campus sites: Seed 12 at 5, 11 at 6, 10 at 7, 9 at 8. Schedule/results
Quarterfinals: Best-of-three series, March 14-16 at campus sites. Lowest-remaining seed at 1, second-lowest remaining seed at 2, third-lowest remaining seed at 3, fourth-lowest remaining seed at 4. Schedule/results
Championship: At Herb Brooks Arena, Lake Placid, N.Y. March 21: Semifinals, 4 and 7:30 p.m. EDT. March 22: Championship game, 7:30 p.m. EDT. Schedule/results
Note: Teams are reseeded after the first and quarterfinal rounds.
Watch this page for all of USCHO.com’s game recaps, columns, features and blog posts from the 2014 ECAC Hockey conference playoffs.
Sunday, March 23
Saturday, March 22
- Union wins another Whitelaw Cup with a dominating weekend
- Recap: Union uses three-goal second period for third straight ECAC Hockey Whitelaw Cup
- Bracketology Blog: Here's our final prediction for the NCAA tournament brackets
- Live Blogs: Follow the ECAC Hockey championship game
- Photos: Gallery: Union, Colgate get ECAC Hockey semifinal wins
Friday, March 21
- Colgate experiences a breakthrough with ECAC Hockey semifinal win over Quinnipiac
- Quick strikes let Union keep the momentum in win over Cornell
- ECAC Hockey announces individual '13-14 awards
- Recap: Colgate ties it late, then beats Quinnipiac in second overtime of ECAC Hockey semifinal
- Recap: Five players score as Union earns chance at three-peat by beating Cornell
- Live Blogs: Follow the ECAC Hockey semifinals