Format: All 12 teams qualify. The top four seeds get byes into the quarterfinals.
First round: Best-of-three series, March 4-6 at campus sites: Seed 12 at 5, 11 at 6, 10 at 7, 9 at 8. Schedule/results
Quarterfinals: Best-of-three series, March 11-13 at campus sites. Lowest-remaining seed at 1, second-lowest remaining seed at 2, third-lowest remaining seed at 3, fourth-lowest remaining seed at 4. Schedule/results
Championship: At Herb Brooks Arena, Lake Placid, N.Y. March 18: Semifinals, 4 and 7:30 p.m. EDT. March 19: Championship game, 7:30 p.m. EDT. Schedule/results
Note: Teams are reseeded after the first and quarterfinal rounds.
Watch this page for all of USCHO.com’s game recaps, columns, features and blog posts from the 2015 ECAC Hockey conference playoffs.
Sunday, March 22
Saturday, March 21
- Hardware gap weighed heavily on Harvard, but it's been erased
- Photos: Gallery: Harvard downs Colgate in the ECAC Hockey final
- Recap: Vesey helps deliver Harvard's first ECAC Hockey title since 2006 with win over Colgate
- Bracketology Blog: The field of 16 is set; now we work on the brackets
- Live Blogs: Updates, analysis from the ECAC Hockey championship
Friday, March 20
- Colgate's Borkowski gets the spotlight for overtime goal, but his whole line impresses
- Harvard a bit better defined after ousting Quinnipiac
- Photos: Gallery: Friday at the ECAC Hockey championship
- Recap: Borkowski's overtime goal sends Colgate past St. Lawrence in ECAC Hockey semifinal
- Harvard's Vesey earns ECAC Hockey Player of the Year honors
- Recap: Vesey, Harvard jump ahead early, hold on for semifinal win over Quinnipiac
- Live Blogs: Updates, analysis from the ECAC Hockey semifinals
- ECAC Blog: ECAC Hockey picks: The final countdown