• Selection show: March 9, 10 a.m. EDT, NCAA.com
• First round: Campus sites, March 13 or 14.
• Semifinals, finals: Campus site, March 20 and 21.
Qualifying teams: 8
Format: Four first-round games are played to determine the semifinal field. Semifinal winners meet in championship game.
Automatic qualifiers: Postseason tournament champions from ECAC East, ECAC West, MIAC, NCHA and NESCAC
NCAA Division III women’s ice hockey committee
• Renee Hellert, New England College assistant athletic director (chair)
• Brad Marshall, St. Catherine coach
• Jodi McKenna, Wesleyan coach
• Jackie Slaats, Lake Forest athletic director
• Gil Burmaster, Utica sports information director
|2012||Rochester Institute of Technology||Norwich|
|2011||Norwich||Rochester Institute of Technology|