• First round: Campus sites, March 15.
• Semifinals, finals: Campus site, March 21 and 22.
Qualifying teams: 8
Format: Four first-round games are played to determine the semifinal field. Semifinal winners meet in championship game.
Automatic qualifiers: Postseason tournament champions from ECAC East, ECAC West, MIAC, NCHA and NESCAC
NCAA Division III women’s ice hockey committee:
• Steven Nelson, Wisconsin-Superior athletic director
• Casey Handrahan, Neumann coach
• Brad Marshall, St. Catherine coach
• Jodi McKenna, Wesleyan coach
• Renee Hellert, New England College assistant athletic director
|2012||Rochester Institute of Technology||Norwich|
|2011||Norwich||Rochester Institute of Technology|