The two returning national finalists will host quarterfinal games in the 2017 Division III men’s NCAA tournament.
The 12-team bracket, revealed Monday morning, gave four bids to Western teams — all of whom got first-round byes — and eight to Eastern teams.
Defending national champion Wisconsin-Stevens Point and St. Norbert will host two of the quarterfinals on March 18, against Adrian and Augsburg, respectively.
The eight Eastern teams will play first-round games on Saturday to complete the quarterfinal field.
The first-round games played Saturday, March 11 are:
• Salem State at Norwich, 7 p.m. EST
• Hamilton at Oswego, 7 p.m. EST
• Plattsburgh at Trinity, 7 p.m. EST
• Endicott at Hobart, 7 p.m. EST
The quarterfinal games that are set for Saturday, March 18 include:
• Adrian at Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 7 p.m. CDT
• Augsburg at St. Norbert, 7 p.m. CDT
Adrian, Hamilton, Hobart, Oswego and Wisconsin-Stevens Point gained entry via at-large bids in Pool B (for teams in conferences without an automatic bid) or Pool C (all remaining teams).