• Selection show: March 5, 10 a.m. EDT, NCAA.com
• Opening round: Campus site, March 9
• First round: Campus sites, March 9 or 10.
• Semifinals, finals: Campus site, March 16 and 17.
Qualifying teams: 9
Format: One opening-round game is played to complete the quarterfinal field. Four quarterfinal games are played to determine the semifinal field. Semifinal winners meet in championship game.
• Pool A: Postseason tournament champions from CHC, MIAC, NEHC, NESCAC, NEWHL and NCHA
• Pool B: One institution from group of schools in conferences that do not qualify for Pool A consideration (UCHC, WIAC)
• Pool C: Two institutions from automatic-qualifying conferences that are not their conference champions, and the remaining teams in Pool B
NCAA Division III women’s ice hockey committee
• Katie Boldvich, Colonial Hockey and NEHC commissioner (chair)
• Dave Clausen, Utica coach
• Crystal Lanning, Wisconsin-River Falls interim athletic director
• Bill Mandigo, Middlebury coach
• Michelle Morgan, St. Thomas associate athletic director