• Selection show: March 4, 9 p.m. EST, NCAA.com.
• First round: Campus sites, March 10.
• Frozen Four: Ridder Arena, Minneapolis, March 16 and 18.
• Bracket: PDF
Qualifying teams: 8
Format: The top four teams according to the selection criteria will be seeded 1-4. The remaining four teams will be placed in the bracket based on relative strength as long as these pairings do not result in additional flights. All rounds are single elimination. More: NCAA Division I women’s tournament selection process
Automatic qualifiers: Postseason tournament champions from CHA, ECAC Hockey, Hockey East and WCHA.
NCAA Division I women’s ice hockey committee
• Sarah Fraser, Brown associate athletic director (chair)
• Katie Crowley, Boston College coach
• Mike Sisti, Mercyhurst coach
• Abbey Strong, Minnesota Duluth assistant athletic director