I’ll make a case for the Cardinals:
- 9-4-4 record; 8-1-3 in their last 12 games.
- Beat 11th-ranked Norwich 4-1; first win over the Cadets ever.
- Beat Williams 3-2; first win over the Ephs since 1982.
- Tied 12th-ranked Middlebury.
- Tied 8th-ranked Mass-Dartmouth
- Is 10th in the Eastern PWR, ahead of Skidmore and Middlebhury, which are both ranked.
- Is 14th in the national PWR.
I guess having a captain who is the son of a senior USCHO writer doesn’t get the Cardinals any special treatment. No bias here!